Trust and Tax Executive – Salisbury
Due to expansion within our team we have a new role available for a Trust and Tax Executive to join our Salisbury Wills, Probate and Estate Planning Department. Whilst the role would be based mainly at our Salisbury office some flexibility to work from home is available.
Within our team we have a strong and well established tax and trust practice with a wide range of clients many of whom are HNW individuals and family groups. The role would include assisting with these clients including the following:
- Preparation of personal, trust and estate tax returns
- Preparation of trust and estate accounts
- Advising clients on Capital Gains Tax and filing of 60-day online CGT returns
- Trust administration
- Registering and maintaining HMRC Trust/Estate Registration Service records
- Advising and communicating directly with clients but under supervision from the Head of Department where required
- The ability to gain experience in tax advisory matters including IHT, CGT and Income Tax planning and also legal matters such as trust and estate advice and planning.
Whilst at least some experience of the above matters is expected, training would be provided by the Head of Department who is also a Chartered Tax Adviser. There would be opportunities to develop skills and obtain further qualification if desired.
The role would suit a candidate with suitable experience from either a legal or tax background. The skills we are looking for in a successful candidate are:
- A confident communicator with both clients and team members
- An eye for detail
- Comfortable working as part of a team and independently
- ATT, STEP or similar level qualification or willingness to study
Why Parker Bullen?
Here at Parker Bullen, we offer our employees not only a role, but a place where they can feel comfortable each and every day when they come to work, a place where they can grow in their career and a place where they will be heard. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees, which you can read more about on our Life at Parker Bullen page.
Please contact email@example.com for further details and for our benefits package.