The aim of the Continuity of Education Allowance is to assist Service personnel to achieve continuity of education for their children. In the unfortunate circumstances where these allowances are disallowed, or the MOD seeks to recover money, our Military Team has the legal expertise and detailed knowledge to provide advice on:

  • Allowances payable to Service personnel
  • Continuity of Education Allowance
  • Educational matters generally
  • Service Complaints where any allowance is wrongly disallowed
  • Appeals where recovery action is taken by MOD for alleged overpayment

Contact our Military Solicitors

Get in touch with our Military Team for a free initial consultation to discuss your case and to see how we can help you. Our Military team are based in our offices in AndoverRomseySalisbury or Witney, to contact the team you can use our Contact Form, email moc.n1709425843ellub1709425843rekra1709425843p@ofn1709425843i1709425843 or call your local office from the numbers below:

Get in touch


Your Allowances and Continuity of Education Team