Samantha is an experienced private client lawyer and an Associate in our Wills, Probate and Estate Planning department. Samantha advises clients on a wide range of issues, including
• Pre and post death estate and tax planning for individuals and families
• Inheritance tax and capital gains tax advice to individuals and trusts
• The formation, restructuring and winding up of trusts
• Advice to trustees and beneficiaries
• The formation and restructuring of charities
• Charities’ dealings with the Charity Commission
Samantha enjoys the intellectual challenge of solving people’s problems, and making sure that clients understand what is being suggested and what they are signing up to.
Samantha has been practising law for over 30 years and joined Parker Bulllen as an Associate in 2021.