Parker Bullen Solicitors Banner Image

For Charity

Charity Property Solicitors

If you are leading a charity and embarking on the journey of acquiring, selling, or establishing new premises, we understand the pivotal role that this transaction will play in the success of your charitable organisation.  In this situation, we are committed to providing you with expert guidance and support tailored to your unique charity property needs.

Our Charity Property Solicitors are well-versed in the Charities Acts, meaning that we can guide you through the intricacies and requirements associated with property transactions involving charities. We understand the importance of compliance with the Charities Acts and work closely with trustees to ensure that all legal obligations are met with precision.

Charity Property Law Advice

Charity property transactions often involve unique challenges, and we are dedicated to providing the legal advice needed to overcome these hurdles. Whether you are acquiring or disposing of property, we offer tailored legal solutions to address your specific concerns. Our commitment is to ensure that the legal aspects of your transaction align seamlessly with your charitable objectives.

Our services include:

  • Acquisition of charity property - We assist charities in acquiring property, ensuring compliance with all legal requirements and facilitating a seamless transaction process.
  • Disposal of charity property - We handle the legal aspects of property disposals including, where necessary, the obtaining of an order from the Charity Commission sanctioning a particular disposal.
  • Vesting of assets - Where appropriate, we can advise you on and deal with the vesting of a charity’s assets in the Official Custodian for Charities.

Contact our Charity Property Solicitors

If you are involved in a charitable organisation and you are seeking legal advice relating to a property, you can contact our Property department to discuss your situation. Contact one of our Property Solicitors from our offices in AndoverRomseySalisburyTotton or Witney by using the Contact Form, emailing or calling your local office: