Franchising presents a number of exciting business opportunities and we understand that businesses and individuals make substantial investments in franchising, making the need to obtain sound legal advice all the more important.
As members of both the British Franchise Association and International Franchise Lawyers’ Association, our business experts are able to keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the franchising industry, enabling us to provide you with accredited, reliable legal advice.
We are committed to promoting a standard of good practice in franchising so that the terms agreed between the parties are fair and commercially sustainable.
We offer a comprehensive range of legal services in the area of Franchise law including:
• Drafting franchise agreements
• Franchisor development
• Sales and purchases of franchisee businesses
• Reviewing franchise agreements
• Pre-contract advice and side letters
• Confidentiality undertakings
• Company formations (including bespoke articles of association)
• Trade marks and intellectual property (UK, EU and worldwide)
• Employment issues
• Exit routes
• Dispute resolution
• Master franchises
For more information or for advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our expert team.
Article: Franchising a business: navigating the 6 key challenges
What are the 6 key challenges facing a business looking to franchise? Katen Patel explains.
Parker Bullen Solicitors are members of the British Franchise Association.