Our agriculture property experts specialise in the sale, purchase and letting of agriculture land from large landed estates to smallholdings, including associated partnerships, farm business tenancies, sporting rights and equestrian matters
Recent projects includes:-
- Acquisition of three parcels of agricultural land in Wiltshire totalling 361 acres for an organic farmer.
- Disposal of a 500 acre farm to the south west of Salisbury.
- Disposal of a 400 acre farm in Dorset.
- Negotiating an option agreement for the use of agricultural land as a solar farm on the Hampshire/Wiltshire border.
- Division of a 556 acre farm.
- Remortgage of 620 acre farm.
- Advising on succession planning and inheritance tax.
- Utility easements.
For any assistance with any matter regarding Agricultural Property please contact our Agricultural Property team.