Andover: 01264 400 500 Salisbury: 01722 412 000


The licensing laws cover the sale and supply of alcohol and late night refreshment, and include all forms of musical and other entertainment taking place on licensed premises and elsewhere.

The current regime affects not only public houses, hotels and bars but also the owners and operators of other premises such as schools, members’ clubs and leisure centres.

Parker Bullen’s licensing expertise has enabled the firm to assist clients in facing the challenges posed by the Licensing Act 2003 and to ensure that where possible the new regime provides opportunities for growth. We act for a wide variety of licensed establishments, ranging from public houses and hotels, to clubs, bars, shops and other premises

We undertake all types of licensing applications including:

  • Personal licences
  • Premises licences to include:
  • On and off licences
  • Restaurant licences
  • Late night refreshment
  • Variation of Premises licences to include proposed alterations to premises and changes of designated premises supervisor
  • Representation and advocacy before local authority Licensing Committees
  • Appeals: representation and advocacy before Magistrates Court on appeal from Licensing Committee
  • Temporary Event notices
  • Representation and advocacy in contesting applications for review of premises licences

Department contacts:

Salisbury 01722 412 000

Andover 01264 400 500