Our experienced Commercial Property Team provide practical, efficient and cost effective solutions to a huge range of clients. Technical advice, based on your specific needs and requirements, will be delivered in an understandable way, on time and on budget.
Commercial clients include:
- Property companies
- UK clearing banks
- Pension funds
- Licensed trade operators
Commercial Property Expertise includes:
- Drafting a unilateral undertaking to support a planning appeal seeking permission to develop 45 eco-friendly homes.
- Drafting, negotiating and completing a joint venture agreement for the development of a residential block of apartments.
- Acting on behalf of a major UK clearing bank to remortgage their commercial and residential property portfolio comprising fourteen properties.
- Acting on behalf of a US manufacturer taking a lease for industrial premises.
- Acquisition of high street pharmacy on behalf of the trustees of a SIPP (self-invested personal pension).
- Granting three leases to a local authority to use as nurseries.
- Negotiation and settlement of multi-million pound dilapidations claim.
- Acting for land owner in grant of mining lease.
- Acting for land owner in negotiations with Highways England over issues relating to the proposed A303 Stonehenge Tunnel.
- Dealing with a program disposals of redundant premises on behalf of an educational charity.
For any commercial property transactions please contact a member of our Commercial Property team.