Andover: 01264 400 500 Salisbury: 01722 412 000

Cohabitation Agreements & Disputes

People who do not marry but live together do not have the same rights as husbands and wives or Civil Partners.  It is important to ensure that you know your rights as a cohabitee.

You can enter into an Agreement detailing the arrangements which will apply while you live together or if the relationship breaks down.  We can advise if an agreement would be appropriate for you and draft an Agreement on your behalf.  If your relationship with your partner has broken down we can  advise and assist you to resolve any dispute as swiftly, amicably and economically as possible.

I would like to thank you for your professional approach and efficiency ….we would have no hesitation in recommending you for legal advice

We can give you specific advice in relation to the following:

  • Cohabitation Contracts and Agreements
  • Cohabitation Disputes 
  • Making a claim on behalf of your children
  • Mediation

Please do not hesitate to contact our Andover or Salisbury office for a FREE initial consultation to discuss your case and see how we can help you.

Department contacts:

Salisbury 01722 412 000

Andover 01264 400 500