Commercial Property Solicitor – Andover, Romsey or Salisbury
We have an exciting role for an ambitious and experienced Solicitor to join our busy Commercial Property team based in either of our three offices.
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to support two partners. You will be joining a busy and expanding team which focuses on high quality service. The successful candidate will have a natural ability to enhance the experience of our clients by having:
- a positive mindset and can do attitude;
- good administration skills and attention to detail;
- excellent client care skills and the ability to maintain close relations with agents;
- a flexible and proactive approach throughout to the progression of clients’ transactions;
- 3 years or more experience in all types of commercial property transactions;
- quality experience of buying, selling and leasing freehold and leasehold commercial property;
- previous experience in high value residential property transactions (desirable but not essential); and
- a proven ability to work with others in the wider team.
The role comprises:
- assisting the two partners’ existing transactions including but not limited to drafting licences to alter, licences to assign, rent deposit deeds, leases, contracts, reports on title and the ability to review and comment on them;
- building up and managing your own caseload of mixed transaction work;
- exposure to some high value residential work (although not essential);
- opportunity to develop solutions to solve title issues identified by the wider team; and
- promoting the firm’s core values.
Please contact email@example.com for further details and for our benefits package.