Due to internal progression opportunities, we have a vacancy for a telephonist to join our Administration department based in our Andover office. This role is an incredibly important one for the firm as the successful candidate will be the first point of contact for our new and existing clients, representing who we are as a firm both internally and externally. Our Administration team works closely together across all of our offices to ensure consistency and a seamless service, and the right candidate will have the support from their colleagues while having access to the full benefits of life at Parker Bullen LLP.
This role is ideal for someone who has previous experience working in administration, reception or telephonist roles in the past, with the following attributes:
- Effective communication skills with clients and colleagues
- Ability to offer a fast and efficient service
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Familiar working with IT, Microsoft Office etc; full training on our particular systems will be provided
- Ability to remain calm and positive
The responsibilities of the Telephonist will include:
- To answer all calls and field queries accordingly either by phone or email messages
- Distribution of website enquiries to the appropriate team in a timely manner
- Reception cover during lunch breaks and holidays
- Administration duties to include franking and taking the post, updating records on our Practice Management System, shopping etc
- To adhere to the relevant compliance and health & safety regulations
- Additional duties will be required as and when colleagues are on annual leave, such as stationery orders, cheque distribution and post management
The working hours for the role will be 9.30am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Why Parker Bullen?
Here at Parker Bullen, we offer our employees not only a role, but a place where they can feel comfortable each and every day when they come to work, a place where they can grow in their career and a place where they will be heard. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees, which you can read more about on our Life at Parker Bullen page.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to Irene Mills at moc.n1709418548ellub1709418548rekra1709418548p@ofn1709418548i1709418548.