Residential Property Paralegal – Andover, Romsey or Salisbury
We have an exciting role for an ambitious and experienced Paralegal to join our busy Residential Property team based in either of our three offices.
We are looking for an experienced Paralegal to support an experienced Conveyancing fee earner. You will be joining a busy team who focus on high quality service. The successful candidate will have a natural ability to enhance the experience of our clients by having:
- a positive mindset and can do attitude;
- good administration skills and attention to detail;
- excellent client care skills and maintaining regular communication with agents;
- flexible throughout to progress clients’ transactions; and
- previous experience of conveyancing terminology, procedures and documentation.
The role comprises working within a busy team and assisting with:
- case set ups including identification and source of funds checks;
- exchange of contracts and completions;
- preparation of accurate financial statements;
- registrations and stamp duty land tax; and
- emails and telephone calls.
Please get in touch for further details and for our benefits package; firstname.lastname@example.org