Role: Solicitor or Legal Executive
Department: Residential Property
Office: Andover, Romsey or Salisbury
We have an exciting role for an ambitious and experienced Solicitor or Legal Executive to join our busy Residential Property team based in either of our three offices.
We are looking for an experienced Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive. You will be joining a busy team who focus on high quality service. The successful candidate will have a natural ability to enhance the experience of our clients by having:
- a positive mindset and can do attitude;
- good administration skills and attention to detail;
- excellent client care skills and the ability to maintain close relations with agents;
- a flexible and proactive approach to the progression of clients’ transactions; and
- a proven ability to work with others in the wider team.
The role comprises working within a busy team and assisting with:
- case set ups including identification and source of funds checks;
- raising and answering enquiries;
- commissioning online searches;
- exchange of contracts and completions;
- preparation of accurate financial statements;
- registrations and stamp duty land tax requirements;
- emails and telephone calls; and
- promoting the firm’s core values
Why Parker Bullen?
Here at Parker Bullen, we offer our employees not only a role, but a place where they can feel comfortable each and every day when they come to work, a place where they can grow in their career and a place where they will be heard. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees, which you can read more about on our Life at Parker Bullen page.
Please contact email@example.com for further details and for our benefits package.