Receptionist – Romsey
As our Romsey office continues to grow, we have an opportunity for the right person to join us and run the administration within the office. This will be a full-time office-based position working 9am until 5.30pm, with a varied role in a busy and community focused branch. You will be an integral part of the smooth operations of the office and the teams based here.
This role would suit a person who can demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Typing skills and a knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
- Ability to use your initiative and prioritise your work effectively
- Reliable, flexible and approachable
- Willing to work as part of a close team
As Receptionist, you will be expected to undertake the administrative duties of the office, including but not limited to:
- Stationery orders and distribution
- Open, distribute and send post
- Manage the boardroom diary
- Meet and greet clients at reception
- Ensure the office is replenished with refreshments and other essentials
- Administrative tasks such as typing and photocopying
- Administrative support as may be required for the Private Client, Family and Property teams.
Why Parker Bullen?
Here at Parker Bullen, we offer our employees not only a role, but a place where they can feel comfortable each and every day when they come to work, a place where they can grow in their career and a place where they will be heard. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees, which you can read more about on our Life at Parker Bullen page.
To find out more about the role, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.