Legal Cashier – Andover or Salisbury
As our firm continues to grow, so does the need for the right foundations to be in place to assist our colleagues in their day-to-day roles and ensure the financial stability of the firm for the future. We are therefore recruiting for a Legal Cashier to join our busy and expanding Finance and Administration department.
The last two years have been exciting ones for us as we open new offices and enhance our Employee Benefits on offer; there has never been a better time to join us and be a part of the next steps in our journey as a prominent firm across the South.
The right person for the role will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications and skills:
- Qualified and/or experienced Legal Cashier
- Analytical in their work
- Excellent organisational and time management
- Ultimate level of numerate accuracy
- Will take a positive, proactive and conscientious approach to their role
- Is able to work as part of a close team as well as the wider firm
Your duties as Legal Cashier will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Checking and processing electronic receipts and payments in accordance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Processing of Client bills
- Deal with cashiering queries
- Review of matter ledgers
This role is primarily based in Andover, however there is flexibility to work from our Salisbury office or to work from home through our agile working policy. Reporting to the Senior Cashier and Head of the Department, the hours for the role are 9am until 5pm, with some flexibility when required.
Why Parker Bullen?
Here at Parker Bullen, we offer our employees not only a role, but a place where they can feel comfortable each and every day when they come to work, a place where they can grow in their career and a place where they will be heard. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees, which you can read more about on our Life at Parker Bullen page.
For more information on the role or to apply, send your CV to .moc.1679498841nellu1679498841brekr1679498841ap@ec1679498841nanif1679498841