An opportunity has arisen within our Family & Relationships department for a Paralegal to join the team based in Romsey. Our office in the town has been open for just over a year and is now an integral part of the well established and prominent firm that we are in Hampshire and Wiltshire. We have ambitions to continue to grow and become a key player in the Romsey community so this is an excellent time to join us and become part of that journey.
As a Paralegal within the team, you will primarily be supporting Jason Evans, Partner in the department, while providing assistance to your wider team members. You will be closely involved in the legal proceedings for our clients, including:
- Preparation of legal documents and bundles
- Liaising with our clients directly
- Coordinating and building relationships with professionals in our network
- Diary management
- Additional administrative tasks including audio typing.
The ideal candidate
This role would suit a person who has completed or is currently completing their LPC qualification who can demonstrate the following skills:
- A proactive approach to their work who can use their own initiative
- An eye for detail with an aptitude for numbers
- Excellent organisation and time management
- A positive and productive work ethic.
To find out more about the role, contact email@example.com, or you can read more about life at Parker Bullen.