Due to continued expansion across the firm, a vacancy for an experienced Legal Assistant or Secretary to join our Family & Relationships department in Romsey has arisen. Our Romsey office has been open for 18 months and continues to go from strength to strength. The right candidate will be working within a close community and team while having the benefits of being part of a larger law firm with roots across Hampshire and Wiltshire.
In the role of Legal Assistant or Secretary, you will primarily be providing valuable administrative support to Jason Evans, Partner in our Family & Relationships department as well as Head of the Romsey office. You will be expected to carry out the following tasks, in addition to other duties as required:
- Audio typing
- Diary management
- Bill preparation
- Preparation of bundles and other legal documents
- Liaising with clients and various other professionals
The ideal candidate
This role would suit an efficient, well organised individual who is keen to further their career with the right firm. Due to the nature of the role, we are looking for the following key skills:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Audio typing experience
- Understanding of case management systems
- Knowledge of the divorce and family law process
- Numerically competent
- Highly organised with a talent for organising others
- Confident in dealing with clients and other professionals
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A proactive person who can use their own initiative when presented with a task
- A flexibility in their approach work.
Why Parker Bullen?
Here at Parker Bullen, we offer our employees not only a role, but a place where they can feel comfortable each and every day when they come to work, a place where they can grow in their career and a place where they will be heard. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees, which you can read more about on our Life at Parker Bullen page.
To find out more about the role, contact .firstname.lastname@example.org