Role: Paralegal and Legal Assistant
Department: Family & Relationships
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Paralegal and a Legal Assistant to join us in our Family & Relationships team based in Romsey. Working within a proactive team, you will be key players in managing the experience our clients receive while working closely with your colleagues in the Romsey office and across the firm.
The right people for these roles will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications and skills:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Audio typing experience
- Understanding of case management systems
- Knowledge of the divorce and family law process
- Numerically competent
- Highly organised with a talent for organising others
- Confident in dealing with clients and other professionals
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A proactive person who can use their own initiative when presented with a task
- A flexibility in their approach to work
The Paralegal and Legal Assistant roles will have similar duties including but not limited to the following:
- Audio typing
- Preparation of forms
- Preparation of bundles & other legal documents
- Diary management
We feel it is important that our employees have a good work/life balance and so while your working hours will be 9am until 5.30pm, we offer all of our employees an agile working approach.
Why Parker Bullen?
Here at Parker Bullen, we offer our employees not only a role, but a place where they can feel comfortable each and every day when they come to work, a place where they can grow in their career and a place where they will be heard. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees, which you can read more about on our Life at Parker Bullen page.
For all enquiries or to apply, email your CV to Debbie Sansome; email@example.com.