Corporate and Commercial Solicitor – Salisbury
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Corporate & Commercial department based in Salisbury for an experienced Solicitor. This is the perfect opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark in an already ambitious and established department.
We are looking for the following skills and experiences:
- Minimum 5yrs PQE with a following of your own and the ability to grow your own caseload
- Willing and able to attend the office at least 3 days a week
- Participation in marketing activities, networking and business development.
The right candidate will be a team player with an enthusiasm to help grow the department further and enhance its position as a commercial entity in the Salisbury business community.
In this role, you will be expected to carry out a wide variety of corporate and commercial matters including, but not limited to the following:
- Business Sales & Acquisitions;
- Commercial contracts;
- Joint ventures and partnerships;
- De-mergers and company restructuring;
- Shareholder agreements and shareholder disputes
Why Parker Bullen?
Here at Parker Bullen, we offer our employees not only a role, but a place where they can feel comfortable each and every day when they come to work, a place where they can grow in their career and a place where they will be heard. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees, which you can read more about on our Life at Parker Bullen page.
To find out more about the role, contact email@example.com.