The firm’s recent growth means we have an urgent need to recruit in the following teams:
Family Solicitor - Salisbury
Our Family Team are highly regarded for their expertise and experience in all aspects of family law. We are currently looking for 2/5 years pqe to assist in the growth and development of the family department. Ideally you will have mediation and collaborative qualifications, however not essential. Business, IT and practice skills are imperative. If you feel you are ready for a new challenge and want to forward your career, then please get in touch.
Send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our employment team is highly regarded for its expertise and experience in all aspects of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious. We are currently seeking a 6+ years PQE solicitor to assist in the growth and development of the team. Ideally, you will have experience in all core areas of employment law plus the desire to market the firm and develop your career. If you are ready for a new challenge and want to join a high quality and ambitious firm, then please get in touch.
Send your CV to: email@example.com
Corporate Solicitor - Salisbury
We are looking for a corporate solicitor to join our busy company and commercial team. This role is ideally suited to a corporate solicitor of at least 2 years PQE. You will have had training and experience in corporate work, gained in a reputable firm; you will be able to display a strong academic background, a team-work ethic, a commercial approach to advice and the ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and clients.
The successful candidate will undertake work including:
- mergers and acquisitions
- venture capital/private equity
- corporate governance
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to recruit a commercial lawyer with experience of international contracts work,who is able to work within a fast moving team with blue chip clients. The work is demanding but rewarding with exposure to high quality work for clients based in the City of London, nationally and internationally. The ideal candidate is likely to have a minimum of two years PQE in a City or larger provincial commercial firm and a working knowledge of legal work relating to information technology and intellectual property would be an advantage. The successful applicant will be working in and have the chance to assist in growing an international team led by an experienced international commercial contracts Partner. The opportunities for promotion are limitless. A highly competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate.
Please send your CV with covering letter to: email@example.com
- Mark Lello and Katherine Jensen explain what type of data is captured by GDPR . https://t.co/ewzFPdc5kZ https://t.co/MvAgezRZkO 12 Oct Reply Retweet Favorite
- Holidays Abroad With Children- How To Be Travel Ready https://t.co/gvPkryh5jN https://t.co/WmPQDNARZ7 1 Oct Reply Retweet Favorite
- Congratulations to the Parker Bullen rounders team that managed to come a creditable joint 3rd in the… https://t.co/Clbm0R2GQw 20 Jul Reply Retweet Favorite
- Declan Swan, Chief Executive of the UK200 Group visited Parker Bullen LLP on 18 July to welcome the firm as a membe… https://t.co/ZnThgTcNMf 19 Jul Reply Retweet Favorite
- Tamara Rundle and Alana Penkethman will be advising attendees on the most important updates for Employers at a free… https://t.co/8zY4j6Knm4 18 Jun Reply Retweet Favorite