In November 2004, the Civil Partnership Act was passed by Parliament. This allowed same sex couples to acquire the same rights, responsibilities and obligations as heterosexual married couples. Once a Civil Partnership has been registered it can only be dissolved through a process which is almost identical to a divorce.
“ The moment I contacted Parker Bullen Solicitors I felt at ease and I knew my case would be dealt with swiftly and professionally. I have to say Olivia was fantastic and easy to communicate with. She made every effort to see that things moved quickly and in a positive way. I have used different solicitors in the past relating to the same case over a 3 year period and Olivia has been by far the most professional and effective to date. If you want a service that is outstanding then I would recommend Olivia Le Masurier. Nothing is ever too much trouble and your wishes are always respected ”
Mrs B. Skinner
We can advise on the following:
- Pre Civil Partnership Agreements
- Dissolution of the Civil Partnership
- Negotiating and settling financial aspects of the Civil Partnership
- Any issues that may arise that relate to existing children of the family or any children you wish to plan in the future.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Andover or Salisbury office for a FREE initial consultation to discuss your case and see how we can help you.
- Tricia Gower firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suzanne Foster email@example.com
- Olivia Le Masurier firstname.lastname@example.org
Salisbury 01722 412 000
Andover 01264 400 500