In November 2004, the Civil Partnership Act was passed by Parliament. This allowed same sex couples to acquire the same rights, responsibilities and obligations as heterosexual married couples. Once a Civil Partnership has been registered it can only be dissolved through a process which is almost identical to a divorce.
“ Can I thank you for the way you have dealt with my case. You have throughout been very professional and courteous ”
We can advise on the following:
- Pre Civil Partnership Agreements
- Dissolution of the Civil Partnership
- Negotiating and settling financial aspects of the Civil Partnership
- Any issues that may arise that relate to existing children of the family or any children you wish to plan in the future.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Andover or Salisbury office for a FREE initial consultation to discuss your case and see how we can help you.
- Tricia Gower email@example.com
- Suzanne Foster firstname.lastname@example.org
- Olivia Le Masurier email@example.com
Salisbury 01722 412 000
Andover 01264 400 500