Armed Forces Conveyancing
We act for members of the Armed Forces serving in the U.K. and overseas in relation to all types of residential property transaction in England and Wales, from small houses and flats to large country estates. As well as sales and purchases, we also handle mortgages, tenancies and enfranchisement (including leasehold extensions).
We will adopt a personal and professional approach to ensure your transaction goes ahead as quickly and smoothly as possible.
“ Elizabeth Hopkins was quite superb in a very tricky situation. Having sold a number of houses I would say Elizabeth is by far and away better than any other solicitor we have used. ”
A combination of factors enables us to provide you with an efficient and cost effective service:
- A detailed understanding of the needs of the military client
- Experienced conveyancers
- A businesslike and friendly approach
- An extensive network of professional contacts
- Sophisticated case management systems
- Support and availability to you, the client
We offer a 10% discount to all Armed Forces personnel and will be happy to provide a written quotation for legal and other costs and disbursements, whether or not you have had an offer accepted.
- Ruth Hoare firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alison Daubney email@example.com
- Elizabeth Hopkins firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Neilson email@example.com
Salisbury 01722 412 000
Andover 01264 400 500