“ “I just wanted to say thank you for all your help, support and complete professionalism … I thank you for your patience and guidance and will always be grateful, I felt safe within that.” ”
Tom is a transaction expert with 1000s of completions, across all property sectors, under his belt. He acts for all types of sellers, buyers, tenants, developers, farmers, traders and investors.
With over 10 years of experience backing him up, Tom’s clients take advantage of his expertise in the following areas:
- sale and purchases of freehold and leasehold residential and commercial properties
- acquisition (including site assembly) and disposal of residential and commercial property interests
- conditional contracts, joint ventures, overage, option and promotion agreements
- residential and commercial leases, rent deposit deeds, licences to assign and licences for alterations
- SIPP and SSAS pension property transactions
- banking documentation advice and security work for banks, guarantees and third party advice
- lease extensions and enfranchisement
- business sale and purchases
- title issues and investigation including adverse possession claims and title reconstruction
- easements, surrenders and releases
As a residential and commercial property owner, Tom is able to draw on his own dealings to give his clients an edge through this unique insight. Investment property particularly excites Tom having advised clients on the acquisition of investments let to “blue-chip” tenants such as Lloyds Bank Plc, Tesco Stores Limited, Co-operative Food Group Limited and The Southern –Co-operative Limited as well as residential and commercial ground rent investments.
Assistant Solicitor at Lawcomm Solicitors; Associate Solicitor at Knight Polson; Assistant Solicitor at Parker Bullen 2011 to date.
Outside work and family life, Tom spends his spare time: Improving his back hand return on the tennis court; cycling through the countryside; and following Southampton FC.