The firm’s recent growth means we have an urgent need to recruit in the following teams:
Solicitor Private Client - Salisbury
We are looking to recruit a solicitor 2/5 years pqe in the Probate and Trusts Department. If you are looking to forward your career we can offer you great career progression. In return, you will have excellent presentation and communication skills with a positive professional manner. If you would like to know more please contact us.
Family Solicitor - Salisbury
Our Family Team are highly regarded for their expertise and experience in all aspects of family law. We are currently looking for 2/5 years pqe to assist in the growth and development of the family department. Ideally, you will have mediation and collaborative qualifications, however not essential. Business, IT and practice skills are imperative. If you feel you are ready for a new challenge and want to forward your career, then please get in touch.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Solicitor - Salisbury
We are looking for a corporate solicitor to join our busy company and commercial team. This role is ideally suited to a corporate solicitor of at least 2 years PQE. You will have had training and experience in corporate work, gained in a reputable firm; you will be able to display a strong academic background, a team-work ethic, a commercial approach to advice and the ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and clients.
The successful candidate will undertake work including:
- mergers and acquisitions
- venture capital/private equity
- corporate governance
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to: email@example.com
- Today we are joined by two new members of staff - Samantha Borek as a newly qualified Solicitor and Nicola Fluen as a new office assistant, 25 Sep Reply Retweet Favorite
- Alana Penkethman @ Alison Daubney attended Andover Carnival last Sunday to judge the floats on behalf @ParkerBullen https://t.co/Uezl0JC6qg 21 Jul Reply Retweet Favorite
- @ParkerBullen are pleased to announce our latest recruit Kelly Jackson. Kelly will be working in our conveyancing d… https://t.co/QLRGUkInEG 20 Jul Reply Retweet Favorite
- @parkerbullen would like to introduce you to our newest employee Rebecca Morgan. https://t.co/ZSDR0xa28e … https://t.co/dkn5hIUhnH 17 Jul Reply Retweet Favorite
- @parkerbullen are pleased to announce our latest trainee solicitor Charlotte Murphy. https://t.co/z4by6GPBzY https://t.co/L0MsmoplZe 5 Jul Reply Retweet Favorite