Many of our partners and professional staff came to the firm attracted by the prospect of carrying out high quality and challenging work whilst living in the beautiful surroundings of Wiltshire and Hampshire and having easy access to London and the South Coast. Our attractive listed offices in Salisbury and Andover combine the convenience of city centre locations with state of the art technology.
The high calibre of our staff allows the firm to provide the excellent quality personal service for which we are renowned. Our philosophy is to encourage all our lawyers to develop a close professional relationship with our clients and, with appropriate mentoring and support, to develop their own practices and careers. Outside commentators have commented favourably on the firm’s “collegiate atmosphere”.
We encourage our support staff to develop their expertise and many of our senior staff have taken advantage of our wish to realise their potential and to develop new skills.
We are always looking for more bright, ambitious and hard-working people to join our successful team. If you fit that description then whatever your area of expertise please get in touch.
- @ParkerBullen would like to offer a very warm welcome to Andrew Marshall who has today joined our Private client te… https://t.co/u47hcn4SvA 7 Mar Reply Retweet Favorite
- @parkerbullen would like to welcome Roisin Kelly, Roisin joins us as a trainee secretary in our Salisbury property… https://t.co/7LlfH8Oev4 23 Jan Reply Retweet Favorite
- We are growing our teams in both Salisbury and Andover! Follow the link to find out more. https://t.co/bggnHPnrCY https://t.co/lmZ66ObAyq 23 Jan Reply Retweet Favorite
- @parkerbullen are delighted to welcome onboard Hilary Hargreaves the latest addition to our private client team in… https://t.co/bD7Y7QURvH 23 Jan Reply Retweet Favorite
- Are you thinking about a change in career or moving to a new location? Why not take a look at our current vacancies… https://t.co/syh3tJ78dB 4 Dec Reply Retweet Favorite