Many of our partners and professional staff came to the firm attracted by the prospect of carrying out high quality and challenging work whilst living in the beautiful surroundings of Wiltshire and Hampshire and having easy access to London and the South Coast. Our attractive listed offices in Salisbury and Andover combine the convenience of city centre locations with state of the art technology.
The high calibre of our staff allows the firm to provide the excellent quality personal service for which we are renowned. Our philosophy is to encourage all our lawyers to develop a close professional relationship with our clients and, with appropriate mentoring and support, to develop their own practices and careers. Outside commentators have commented favourably on the firm’s “collegiate atmosphere”.
We encourage our support staff to develop their expertise and many of our senior staff have taken advantage of our wish to realise their potential and to develop new skills.
We are always looking for more bright, ambitious and hard-working people to join our successful team. If you fit that description then whatever your area of expertise please get in touch.
- Are you thinking about a change in career or moving to a new location? Why not take a look at our current vacancies… https://t.co/syh3tJ78dB 4 Dec Reply Retweet Favorite
- Are you interested in what it is like to be a trainee solicitor at Parker Bullen? Follow the link to hear about Nke… https://t.co/g4RHsDVYey 28 Nov Reply Retweet Favorite
- Are you attending @UniversityofLaw Law Careers Fair in Guildford tomorrow? Make sure you come along to meet represe… https://t.co/OKdcTghtR5 21 Nov Reply Retweet Favorite
- Are you interested in pursuing a career as a solicitor? We are accepting applications on a rolling basis and are al… https://t.co/x2nuAYnukG 20 Nov Reply Retweet Favorite
- Are you attending the @unisouthampton Law Fair tomorrow? Make sure you come along to meet representatives of our fi… https://t.co/8H8cc5gnJm 14 Nov Reply Retweet Favorite