Many of our partners and professional staff came to the firm attracted by the prospect of carrying out high quality and challenging work whilst living in the beautiful surroundings of Wiltshire and Hampshire and having easy access to London and the South Coast. Our attractive listed offices in Salisbury and Andover combine the convenience of city centre locations with state of the art technology.
The high calibre of our staff allows the firm to provide the excellent quality personal service for which we are renowned. Our philosophy is to encourage all our lawyers to develop a close professional relationship with our clients and, with appropriate mentoring and support, to develop their own practices and careers. Outside commentators have commented favourably on the firm’s “collegiate atmosphere”.
We encourage our support staff to develop their expertise and many of our senior staff have taken advantage of our wish to realise their potential and to develop new skills.
We are always looking for more bright, ambitious and hard-working people to join our successful team. If you fit that description then whatever your area of expertise please get in touch.
- Today we are joined by two new members of staff - Samantha Borek as a newly qualified Solicitor and Nicola Fluen as a new office assistant, 25 Sep Reply Retweet Favorite
- Alana Penkethman @ Alison Daubney attended Andover Carnival last Sunday to judge the floats on behalf @ParkerBullen https://t.co/Uezl0JC6qg 21 Jul Reply Retweet Favorite
- @ParkerBullen are pleased to announce our latest recruit Kelly Jackson. Kelly will be working in our conveyancing d… https://t.co/QLRGUkInEG 20 Jul Reply Retweet Favorite
- @parkerbullen would like to introduce you to our newest employee Rebecca Morgan. https://t.co/ZSDR0xa28e … https://t.co/dkn5hIUhnH 17 Jul Reply Retweet Favorite
- @parkerbullen are pleased to announce our latest trainee solicitor Charlotte Murphy. https://t.co/z4by6GPBzY https://t.co/L0MsmoplZe 5 Jul Reply Retweet Favorite