Many of our partners and professional staff came to the firm attracted by the prospect of carrying out high quality and challenging work whilst living in the beautiful surroundings of Wiltshire and Hampshire and having easy access to London and the South Coast. Our attractive listed offices in Salisbury and Andover combine the convenience of city centre locations with state of the art technology.
The high calibre of our staff allows the firm to provide the excellent quality personal service for which we are renowned. Our philosophy is to encourage all our lawyers to develop a close professional relationship with our clients and, with appropriate mentoring and support, to develop their own practices and careers. Outside commentators have commented favourably on the firm’s “collegiate atmosphere”.
We encourage our support staff to develop their expertise and many of our senior staff have taken advantage of our wish to realise their potential and to develop new skills.
We are always looking for more bright, ambitious and hard-working people to join our successful team. If you fit that description then whatever your area of expertise please get in touch.
- Congratulations to the Parker Bullen rounders team that managed to come a creditable joint 3rd in the… https://t.co/Clbm0R2GQw 20 Jul Reply Retweet Favorite
- Declan Swan, Chief Executive of the UK200 Group visited Parker Bullen LLP on 18 July to welcome the firm as a membe… https://t.co/ZnThgTcNMf 19 Jul Reply Retweet Favorite
- Tamara Rundle and Alana Penkethman will be advising attendees on the most important updates for Employers at a free… https://t.co/8zY4j6Knm4 18 Jun Reply Retweet Favorite
- Parker Bullen are pleased to welcome onboard Charlotte Bird who will be joining as a solicitor in the Andover prope… https://t.co/LLAQpLSvgp 12 Jun Reply Retweet Favorite
- Chris Gwinn and Alana Penkethman will be advising attendees on the importance of effective Terms and Conditions at… https://t.co/uwFBJLpHo0 22 May Reply Retweet Favorite