Parker Bullen is a long established firm of solicitors with offices in Salisbury and Andover.
For over two centuries we have provided legal services for business and private clients in Wiltshire and Hampshire and elsewhere.
We, the present partners and staff of the firm, continue this tradition and provide comprehensive legal services retaining the best practices of the past, whilst ensuring that the service we give our clients reflects the ongoing changes in the law and its practice. We are firmly committed to serving the legal needs of our clients.
In all this we remain clear in our central purpose: we provide the highest quality legal and ancillary services and client care, and maintain the highest ethical standards. Our ethos is to advise our clients on the basis of a complete understanding of their individual circumstances (we refer to it as “treating the whole patient”), so that particular advice is consistent with the client’s wider best interests. We intend by so doing to be the natural first port of call for any legal advice you may need.
Please continue by selecting a page from the menu to the right. Please also read our terms and conditions in relation to this web site.
“ Parker Bullen is a first rate firm and a pleasure to do business with. We deal with hundreds of companies and your Administration and IT team are second to none - always prompt, professional and friendly. Please pass on our thanks to Nikki, Tess and the rest of the team ”
Selwyn Burke, Time Business Systems Ltd
- Tamara Rundle and Alana Penkethman will be advising attendees on the most important updates for Employers at a free… https://t.co/8zY4j6Knm4 18 Jun Reply Retweet Favorite
- Parker Bullen are pleased to welcome onboard Charlotte Bird who will be joining as a solicitor in the Andover prope… https://t.co/LLAQpLSvgp 12 Jun Reply Retweet Favorite
- Chris Gwinn and Alana Penkethman will be advising attendees on the importance of effective Terms and Conditions at… https://t.co/uwFBJLpHo0 22 May Reply Retweet Favorite
- @ParkerBullen would like to offer a very warm welcome to Andrew Marshall who has today joined our Private client te… https://t.co/u47hcn4SvA 7 Mar Reply Retweet Favorite
- @parkerbullen would like to welcome Roisin Kelly, Roisin joins us as a trainee secretary in our Salisbury property… https://t.co/7LlfH8Oev4 23 Jan Reply Retweet Favorite